The RVTS is an an employer of choice, offering a great working environment. Job vacancies will be listed on this page, and advertised via SEEK.
This exciting opportunity would suit an individual highly skilled in administration.
The Quality Officer plays an integral role in ensuring that a culture of continuous quality improvement is maintained across the organisation.
Key Responsiblities include:
Coordination of the RVTS Educational Evaluation Framework, including review of participant feedback to identify improvement opportunities. This involves scheduling and chairing meetings, coordination of meeting papers and monitoring outcomes
- Maintenance of the RVTS Quality Management System including ISO 9001.2015 certification, and compliance with accreditation with relevant organisations – ACRRM and RACGP, including the:
- Coordination of the development and review of policy and procedure documentation
- Maintenance of document registers
- Document control and publication
- Quality improvement processes, including:
This part time .6 FTE position, is based out of the RVTS Office in Albury, NSW.
For further information and a copy of the Position Description, click here
Thanks for your interest, please check this site regularly for information relating to job opportunities.