The RVTS is an an employer of choice, offering a great working environment. Please check this site regularly for information relating to available roles.
Job vacancies are listed here and advertised through our external recruitment agency.
To find out more and apply, check details at the links below.
Registrar Training Coordinator
The Registrar Training Coordinator (RTC) role is the first point of contact for registrars, providing training advice, monitoring registrar progress and acts as a referral point for registrars to specialised training advice within the organisation. This role would suit someone with a Training / Education Background
Director of Training
The RVTS Director of Training has overall responsibility for the structure, implementation and quality of the RVTS training programs in line with the organisation's purpose and principles.
- Registered Medical Practitioner with AHPRA, preferably with FRACGP and/or FACRRM.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as a member of a professional team while being individually accountable.
- Demonstrated understanding of current general practice and rural generalist vocational training.
- An understanding of the nature of general practice in Remote, Rural and First Nation communities
- Demonstrated understanding of educational principles and methods of teaching and learning
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff, colleges and other stakeholders.
- A record of continuing professional development
- Ability to travel nationally.
- Experience in providing medical services to Remote, Rural, First Nation communities is highly desirable.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Education or Leadership and or Management are desirable.
Apply, for further information, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com