Round 2 - 2021 Applications
Applications open on 31 August 2020
Positions will be available in both the Remote and AMS streams.
Applicants are encouraged to download the relevant applicant guide before applying.
Each stream has a specific applicant guide which is downloadable from each of the following:
Applications are via an online application process. Full details of application requirements can be found in the relevant applicant guide above.
Ensure you have all documentation ready for upload.
Applications will not be accepted without the necessary documentation.
Please check your eligibility here before applying.
Please note the following documentation is required to be uploaded at the time of application. Applications will not be accepted without the necessary documentation
- A letter of support from current practice, dated and signed by the Practice Principal, Senior Medical Director, CEO, Director, or Practice Manager
State the specific date and duration of employment including the end date of current contract. If contract is ongoing (and has no end date) this needs to be indicated in the letter
State whether work is full time or part time and total number of face to face, rostered, patient consultation hours and which days are worked each week
State the nature of work including all duties performed
- A passport-sized photo
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent or temporary residency (e.g. certified copy of birth certificate if Australian or New Zealand born, or citizenship certificate or passport) If applicable, evidence of the date when the applicant became or applied for permanent residency (e.g. letter from Department of Immigration and Citizenship, or photocopy of Australian permanent residency status in passport). Please ensure that the date of permanent residency or application can be seen clearly
- Evidence of name change if applicant’s name appears differently in supporting documents (e.g. marriage certificate or deed poll)
Additional documents if applicable
- Sworn Statutory Declaration of intention to resign from AGPT or ACRRM Independent pathway or RACGP Practice Experience pathway if selected into the RVTS program
- If working in a solo doctor town, a statement from the relevant Rural Workforce Agency or Primary Health Network verifying that it is a solo doctor town
- Evidence of pass in AMC Part 1 exam or certified copy of Advanced Standing Certificate Evidence of the date of first medical registration in an Australian state or territory (eg certificate or letter from AHPRA) (including New Zealand trained doctors)
- Evidence of Level 3 or 4 Supervision
- Evidence of Aboriginality